Monday, February 6, 2012

Budak Baru Belajar!!!

Assalammualaikum......wahai blogger sekalian!!..saye budak baru!..hehehehe...my very first and my own blog with the help of FATIN ZULAIKHA!...thakns atien!....luv you!.....sebagai permulaan,i will introduce my self.....name saye AIDA FARZANA BT IBRAHIM...just call me aida...this year i`m a sweet 16 girl...studied at Smk Jbdul Jalil and in class 4 Bestari...live at Taman Desa Sentosa,Hulu Langat...my hobby is reading love story books and surfing internet....i love the colour of white,blue and green.....my hopes for this year is:...trying to get math and addmath `A',B or C...(atleast c)....and trying to improve my self..for a abetter life....my ambition is want to be an english teacher....that`s all i write for now!...nnti kite sambung lagy!...sile larh follow saye!...insyaALLAH saye follown anda!!...I FOLLOW!...XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment